18 Jun 2017

And Then, It’s Back...

Warm isn’t it? While roving around, I’m guessing there’s going to be a lot of sore little bodies back in school tomorrow. And at work going by the Brits required undress code come the sun.

I hope I’m wrong, but it could get really warm in London next week wot with all the marches, rallies and protests – all, it would appear, being encouraged to kick-off by the MSM. If it does turn nasty, it’ll be interesting to see if the MSM report it with the same ‘impartial’ vigour as shown when reporting occasions when those pesky right-wing folk have  had the temerity to even attempt to congregate...

Well, you may notice that over left the way I’ve managed to get a nested menu back for my selection of sounds. Man, that took some coding... Pardon? Did I type ‘coding’? Sorry – copying.

What was the problem? I assumed a menu you click to expand would be known as a ‘dropdown’ and thus spent days doing searches for just that but every one I tried resulted in a list the same as the Blogger provided List gadget.

I was on the point of giving up but decided that giving up wasn’t an option so modified my searching by cunningly asking for collapsible menus.

The very first one I tried did done work although I had to do a tad of modifying to the HTML code and add page breaks in the form of <1i>Before the word and </1i> after. That would be the descriptive word for the URL and not the URL itself. What’s URL? It’s three letters of the alphabet but I bet you already knew that.

Like I said, there are many links out there but if you’re interested, this is the coding I played with:
http://smallbusiness.chron.com/make-collapsible-toggle-menu-blogger-28678.html

So, as they say, I bet you’re thinking I’m a super cool script kiddy – okay, geriatric, right? If so, you don’t fully understand the power of a Web-a-Net search. When done right that is.

Anyhoo, it’s back and I’m slowly repopulating him. Enjoy. I hope.

Quote;  Bridger Winegar.

“Each time I shut my computer down, I throw my head back in maniacal laughter and scream ‘Fool! I was only using you!’”

            ??

Users; collective term for those who use computers. Users are divided into three types: novice, intermediate and expert.
Novice Users; people who are afraid that simply pressing a key might break their computer.
Intermediate Users; people who don't know how to fix their computer after they've just pressed a key that broke it.
Expert Users; people who break other people's computers.

No comments: