13 Jul 2013

And Then Back We Go Again....


Where does time go eh? Friday already... What? Oh. Where does time go eh? Saturday already!
 
Two things happened his morning. I ran into a very old friend. Under different circumstances this would've been cause for great joy.  This time, sadly, I was driving and he was walking so my old friend wasn't best suited. On the up side, no damage done; the car’s just got a very small scratch. My very old friend? No idea. Visiting isn’t ‘till later this evening..... I'm kidding, okay? The car hasn't got a mark on it.

Also, while doing unimportant stuff but pretending it was important, I caught a sound out the corner of my ear - the corner of my ear? Well? You can’t see a sound out the corner of your eye can you? You hear a sound, so I stand by what I said nearly three hours ago, right?

This sound sent me on yet another backward voyage and as I have absolutely nothing serious to say, as usual, let’s hear it for The Bonzo Dog Do-Dah Band and lets spend a sunny day Down On Jollity’s Farm.

Apologies if it’s another one that glues itself in your head, after creeping in through the corner of your ear, for the rest of the evening.

Quote; Norton Juster.

“Have you ever heard a blindfolded octopus unwrap a cellophane-covered bathtub?”
  
           Dejan Stojanovic.

“We hear only our own voices, still echoes returning to our emptiness.”

No comments: